Weight loss

Hello Dr my age 26 and my height 5.5 weight is 90 my body type is normal but bml is 26 kg over weight but stomach and legs only over weight so pls tell me the solution in weight loss of my body...

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hi, Kerp your daily food logs and write down everything you eat. Find the number of calories you need and then create a calorie deficit of 1000 calories a day by eating less or burning more or combination of both to loose 4 -5kg in a month.  Do some specific exercises and maintain diet ,for further details contact me on practo.
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, From your shared details is understood that you have fat deposit in particular areas. Need to combine exercise of cardio and area concentrated exercises. Then dietary modifications required. Like eat less carbs which are different types of cereals, and variety of sweets. Lots of fluid intake throughout the day. To get more specific details, I would like to know about your lifestyle and habits. You can get in touch with me through practo for further assistance.

Hi..... Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Eat when hungry.. Eat real food.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent Avoid artificial sweeteners.. Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Consult Dietitian for diet chart...