Weight loss , fat loss or inch loss
My age is 41+, my weight is 70kgs . Having back pain , disk buldge in L4,L5 -S1.  So Planning  for inch loss , weight loss, can anyone suggest me what type of food I should have to loose weight a whole day healthy diet

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Include calcium and vitamin D rich food sources like fish, flax seeds, melon seeds in your diet. Make sure your diet should be rich in protein too.. Engage yourself in brisk walking, free hand exercises, meditation and yoga too.. Make sure your sitting posture should be correct
Kindly contact me via practo for better customized diet plan
Avoid reheating and recycling of oils.. Avoid junk foods and fast or any kind of processed foods
For reducing weight follow 3 main  things like healthy diet exercise and what early morning and evening. Take fibre food in your diet Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid oily and fried food Add lots of water in your diet
contact me for customised diet plan through Practo you will get good result definitely
you can reduce your weight for 4-5 kg weight  with in one month through online consultation.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Greetings for the day!!    Keeping the medical condition in mind, there is lot more to discuss before planning a diet plan. Kindly contact directly Thank you