Weight loss
Can i use laxatives for fast and short term weight loss with proper diet..plz mention name of the laxative prefered...i need to lose weight in 2 weeks for a very important event..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

No laxatives won't help for weight loss and it won't be safe method and it can have side effects two in 2 weeks u can lose up to 2-3 KGS with diet and exercise and without any medications and supplements and no side effects also. Write me for your specific diet consultation

Hello there. Weight loss by laxatives? Strange thing I'm hearing today. Do you really think it's a safe practice? I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Follow proper diet and exercise to lose weight there is no other way. Regards