Weight loosing exercises
Sir/madam, Myself Nandini I have a query regarding doing exercises after stopping the breastfeeding. My sister stopped the breastfeeding and she wanted to loose the weight as she's weighing more than 65 kgs but we have a doubt that from when she need to start the exercising after stopping the breastfeeding . 1 week ago she stopped feeding the baby and the baby is 1 and half year old please give me the suggestions

Contact me through practo direct consultation
Ask me directly
Hi, we will surely help youyour sister can do exercise with proper diet then only she can come back to her original weight. There is no problem in doing exercise even when she was feeding . There are many reasons of being over-weightor obese 1. PCOD 2. Endocrine disturbance ( thyroid/ Diabetes) 3. Psychological problem 4. Low metabolism rate 5. Stress 6. Effect of medication 7. vitamin deficiencies 8. Bad eating habits 9. Sedentary Lifestyle and physically inact ive 10. Post pregnancy Many more First we find the cause of causing obesity  and then treat that cause Second , increase the metabolic rate Third, treat the deficiencies cause due to obesity Four, if all the cause, deficiency and metabolic rate is treated , you will start shedding weight. Before prescribing anything we need some information like your vitals ,Family history, Lifestyle, occupation, medical history, daily routine and many more. So ,if you want you can contact us directly through this link
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita

How to do kegel exercises How to do kegel exercises Chest exercises without weights