Weight increase
I m weighing 56 height 5.1 . Regularly gyming.  Want to reduce weight to 50. Suggest me of some diet which I cn take during exam time .. 

Dr. Anita Gupta
Ayurveda 21 yrs exp Mumbai

During exams, usually you demand for instruments are high in order to over come the stress of exam period.Hence I suggest you to eat regular home cooked low fat meal at an interval of 3  hours including nuts like almonds  and walnuts , fruits and oilfree snacks between your major meals of breakfast lunch and dinner to fuel your body regularly along with 45 minutes of exercise as simple as brisk  walk which would help you to energise your body to lose weight .