Reduce fat nd weight.
I did gyming for 4 years and without any supplements and protein powder i got a great body but had to left gym coz of my studies..now i gained a lot of fat Nd want to reduce it..but coz of my schedule I m not able to go to gym..so is there any way I can reduce my fat Nd even weight..I m 5'8 nd I weigh 90 kgs now...pls suggest a way out..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce20 KGS that too fat.post gym it happens. I can help with 4-5 KGS in month
Dr. Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Do workouts regularly. Make it small frequent meals with low calorie and high good quality protein like chicken (roasted) with veggies, daal soup, paneer cubes(veggies), whole pulses with peanuts(roasted)n makhane(roasted). Deink fluids like coconut water, lemonade, green tea