How to reduce fat

I want to reduce my fat by doing normal activities without using any medicines .so you please give the health tips

Doctor Answers (2) on How to reduce fat

If you are over weight by 5 kgs its easy to reduce weight by changing diet . Reduce carbohydrates, fat in diet example sugar , rice deep fried food. Replace wheat aata with multi grain atta. Eat fibre rich food, protein rich food, fruits. Eat less in night. If you are over weight by 10kgs and more exercises with diet is must
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.