Weight gain
My husband tried having Ensure protein powder, endura mass, other pills but nothing seems to affect my physique. He is lean does regular exercise and take proper diet. Please suggest something so that he can gain weight and muscles. Its affecting his personality. Also his beard growth is not proper. His height is 5.5 and weight is 50kg age 26yrs.

Hi, I understand your concern. For weight gain calorie rich n nutritious foods are required. Have nuts, banana smoothies, milk shakes, avocados, whole grain cereals. Sprouts, dal, rajma, lobia, ragi. Also eggs, fish or lean meat if non veg. Do right type of exercises to gain weight under a professional guidance. Beard

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a dietician
Hi there understand your concern. Include calorie dense foods like avocado,nuts,peanut butter,heavy cream,banana,dates. Include protein rich foods like dal,pulses,paneer,whole eggs-2,chicken,fish.Avoid exercise as we are looking for weight gain. For his beard growth it can be hormonal reasons do consult a doctor for the same.
if you looking out for professional diet plan you can get in touch with me
avoid junk,fried food,packed food to gain weight