Weight and short height

Sir.. my problem is i cant control after seeing food in front of me. I never exercise. and my brother's marriage is coming. i have to lose weight as quickly as possible . short height is another problem.. my height is very short only 4"9". please provie me the best possible ways

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight and short height

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Obesity is becoming common health issue in india. Sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy fried foods, oily foods, high calorie intake, al this makes you gain weight. Weight reduction- u can reduce weight upto 2kgs per month or 0.5kgs/ week without compromising on health. Don't reduce more than this in one month as it will affect your health and even rebound gaining of weight is also possible. -regular workouts atleast half an hour per day for atleast 5days in a week.- avoid fried, oily foods, packed foods. - restrict calorie intake according to your work. U have to control your taste buds if you want to control your weight. Have healthy foods if you feel hungry instead of junk. -have regular frequent small meals( helps you by increasing your bmr) - never ever starve as it reduces your basal metabolic rate and in turn leads you to gaining weight. - have more water as it helps your metabolism. - have foods which help reduce weight like lemon juice, ginger, coriander juice, green leafy vegetables, green tea. To increase your height you can try swimming, jogging, increase calcium rich foods in your diet,