Weight and muscle gain
Hii. I'm 18 years old and I'm underweight. My mom was also thin like me. After i was born, she became fat. I'm so thin and my body has not started to grow. Breast and buts are also very small due to which i can't also wear my favorite dress and i feel so sad. I've seen many video's on YouTube that lack if estrogen results in low muscle. For it they have adviced some medicine but i wasn't sure so I'm consulting. Any medicine with a diet plan will help me regarding this? I really want to be a bit healthy. Also mentioning I'm a vegetarian girl

Hey, Things need to be discussed in detail in order to guide you properly. Kindly connect through practo for online consultations and diet plans.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hello mam Constitutional treatment will be really effective in these problems  as it treat patient as a whole I need your detail case history to guide and advise u properly  and detail conversations   is required  after getting  and finding root cause will advise and guide u properly Take frequent meals every 3to 4 hrs a day Take high protein  diet with  good amount of nutrients  in it Take 3 to 4 lits of water keep body hydrated  If u wish to take proper advise and guide  consult through practo or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management and advise
Hi Please contact directly through practo
Consult me for personalised diet plan. Yes specific diet food may help u with ur problem....
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you .