Weight 110 want 75

Hey my weight is 110kgs and i want to achieve 75kgs as my height is 5'7 so please suggest me exercise routines n proper diet table.
views-icons 53 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Weight 110 want 75

Janani Tamilvanan Coimbatore | Pediatrician
There are many factors that contribute to your body weight: 1. Caloric imbalance 2. Physical inactivity 3. Genetics 4. Hormonal imbalance 5. Inadequate sleep 6. Stress levels. So exercise routines and diet could be framed only after an initial assessment. It is best that you consult a health professional.
If you need further help, you can write to me or check website at www.geneobe.com
Ms. Ruchita Maheshwari Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi there ! That's really motivated thought that you want to shred down your extra kilos. For introducing exercise in daily routine you can start with brisk walk for 20-30 minutes initially & then you can increase your walk duration. You can include suryanamaskar & squats,lunges too.when at home play some music and let your body move you don't have to be a dancer for that this can be one of the best exercise.
It is not possible to plan and give you diet on your weight and height but yes few tips may help you. Increase your water intake as water helps to regulate your digestion. Say no to packed foods as they are high in salt which may cause water retention.include 3  servings of veggies and 1-2 servings of fruits in your daily routine. Most important do not skip any meals.
I hope these tips will be helpful for you incase if you would like to get personalized diet plan you can get in touch with me.
Dr. Amisha Mirchandani Thane | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,I understand ur concern..according to ur height ur weight shd not b more than 66kgs..
Do yoga,suryanamaskar ,crunches at home
U can also aerobics and zumba provided us dnt hv any medical problem and also check out for any thyroid related problems or diabetes.
Since I am a professional nutritionist  I cannot plan ur diet based on the given details..u hv to consult me so dat I can evaluate ur personal as well as medical history and plan ur diet according to that
do aerobic exercises,yoga,suryanamaskar etc and follow a balanced diet routine
avoid junk food and fried items