Height and weight

I am 19yrs old(female).My partner's height is above 6feet n I am just 5feet(hardly).He doesn't have problem with my height but I feel really insecure while walking with him.His family members are tall so it's really awkward when I have to face them.They laugh at me because am short.M slim too.My weight is 45kg I don't know if that is the ideal weight for me.Please do give me suggestions because I seriously want to increase my height n want to look healthy too.

Doctor Answers (1) on Height and weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, We understand how you feel. But you need to understand. That you have already reached your growth spurt and you need to understand that your height is totally based on your family member height. We are afraid that you cannot gain any height. And there are ways to grow but they way too dangerous. And height is never a problem if there is love and you are lucky to have a family lime you have now. Stop worrying and start enjoying.g your life. Thank you