Want to loose weight

I am 23 yrs old weighing 79 kg with height 5'5... I want to loose 25 kgs in order to get a perfect healthy body.. Weight gain has caused a lot of inferiority complex in me.. I avoid attending weddings and meeting people or clicking pics of mine.. I am in job from 9am to 7pm.. After that I also manage my household works as I live away from my family.. So I don't get any time to exercise or following planned diet.. I heartily want to loose weight to regain my confidence and healthy lifestyle in least possible time.. Kindly help me to get it..

Doctor Answers (2) on Want to loose weight

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to reduce 22 KGS that too fat . I can help u with 4-5 KGS in month. I can give u options which doesn't require too much of time to prepare and healthy and nutritious.tips can't help u to lose such a big number u need proper diet plan.write me for counselling
Anitha Narayanamurthy Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day