Want to loose weight
I am 23 yrs old weighing 79 kg with height 5'5... I want to loose 25 kgs in order to get a perfect healthy body.. Weight gain has caused a lot of inferiority complex in me.. I avoid attending weddings and meeting people or clicking pics of mine.. I am in job from 9am to 7pm.. After that I also manage my household works as I live away from my family.. So I don't get any time to exercise or following planned diet.. I heartily want to loose weight to regain my confidence and healthy lifestyle in least possible time.. Kindly help me to get it..

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 22 KGS that too fat . I can help u with 4-5 KGS in month. I can give u options which doesn't require too much of time to prepare and healthy and nutritious.tips can't help u to lose such a big number u need proper diet plan.write me for counselling
Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Eat small frequent meals atleast every 2.5 to 3 hrs.Increase intake of fruits and vegetables atleast 3 fruits and 5 vegetables a day.Drink 8-10 glasses of water.Sleep atleast 8hrs in the night.Include fiber rich foods and avoid processed products.Reduce carbs abd increase protein intake.Exercise for atleast 1hr in a day