Vitamin D deficiency
I am suffering from vitamin D deficiency,in the test it was 9.6 which is much below the limit. What all I have to add in my diet for fulfilling this deficiency whether any supplement is needed? Thanks

Hi Enough exposure to sun both morning and evening is the first thing to be done.. And secondly consume /  more of calcium rich foods( such as til seeds, Ragi, milk, and some kinds of wild sea fish like Salmon, macarel etc..) in your diet . .as calcium and vit d are linked nutrients , with insufficient calcium levels in the body, vitamin d is not absorbed properly and vice- versa. ( If no sufficient Vitamin d levels even calcium too can't be absorbed properly in your body for that matter)... Thirdly supplementation is certainly the main thing with very lows levels of vitamin d ranges.. And fourthly, consuming enough amount of fat in your diet is also equally important as with insufficient consumption of fats such as ghee etc.. leads to very low bioavailability of fat soluble vitamins like vitamins A,D, E and K...in our bodies... So moderate consumption of fats in your daily diets is equally important and very helpful in the absorption of those vitamins... Incase of further details on the above do reach out to me for an online consultation.. Cheers Thankyou
Hi Take direct consultation through my practo account so i can provide customised diet plan
Choose direct consultation with all your details about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can suggest anything
Dear practo user, try having vitamin D enrich food products like fatty fish (salmon, mackerel), egg yolks, dairy products, soy milk, fruits and vegetables like orange , carrots mushrooms. all the best
For more information and help, you can connect with us for private consult or through our website: www.diet4health.in
Try having a sun bath for 20 to 30 mins daily before 10: 00 am.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita