Vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency
Hi, i have vitamin B12 deficiency, could you please let me know to which doctor i have to meet to get proper medication. I have vitamin B12 - 44 Vitamin D - 21.5 What tablets i have to use to rectify this deficiency.

Meet any physician

U can consult me n discuss about ur symptoms accordingly ll guide you further
It is important to treat the cause of low levels of vitamin. Taking supplements is not a solution. You can consult me at practo for proper guidance and Homoeopathic treatment.
A serum B12 above 300 pg/mL is interpreted as normal. Patients with b12 levels between 200 and 300 pg/mL are considered borderline, and further enzymatic testing may be helpful in diagnosis. (especially vitamin B12 deficiency) as a cause of fever, hemolytic anemia, and thrombocytopenia are very rare.
U should consult any qualified physician,
massage with olive oil or Almonds oil at morning .take sprouted seeds and seasonal vegetables and fruits
Hello Vit B12 & Vit D deficiency can be due to many reasons including- poor nutritional intake, poor absorption & assimilation by the intestines, Elimination of nutrition in stool, or due to some underlying condition like Liver dysfunction.Taking a supplement cannot help you, if your underlying pathology is not treated.I would suggest Homoeopathy medicines for complete recovery as Homoeopathy medicines treats the root cause. To know more & for any other concern you can call us or visit our clinic.
You can meet any general physical and take proper supplements for it.
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on my whats app http://tiny.cc/2ulckz *You can have chat, audio or video call discussion*
take proper knowledge about this first
Hello , your Vit B 12 & Vit D are very very low , specially Vit B 12 is very low ... you need to see a general physician ..you have a option of taking tablets / injections depending if you are facing any problems like weakness , body pain , hair loss . You can consult on chat also and we can send you prescription of medicines .
Don’t rely only on food ..Start medicines as soon possible .
Never leave your Vit B12 & Vit D on lower range ..start treatment
U can consult general medicine physician The body gets vitamin D through sun exposure and foods such as: Soy products like tofu and soy chunks, mushrooms, oranges (Most fruits lack vitamin D with the exception of oranges.), Opt for alternative milk like soy. Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon, Beef liver, Cheese, egg yolks