Vampire teeth treatment

Sir I have a problem of vampire teeth. It's not that major level but looks strange when I open mouth. I wanted to know is there any treatment for it ?

Doctor Answers (10) on Vampire teeth treatment

Hi..it can treated by cosmetic correction using zirconia crowns. Regards
Dr. Kamini Singh Noida | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Depending upon the condition of your tooth , veneers or crowns can be prepared for you to enhance the beauty of your smile line.
Visit your cosmetic/ aesthetic dentist. They will take pictures and after proper study of picture a treatment plan can be made and can be carried out.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
There are two basic treatment options for you..... the best option would be going for orthodontic (braces) treatment which will give you the best outcome but the treatment duration will be somewhere around 1 to 1.5 years..... a shorter duration treatment modality can be smile designing using laminates/veneers or crowns..... the best treatment options possible in your case can be narrowed down upon after a proper clinical examination...... Regards....
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
The concept of digital smile design is a solution for your problem of vampire teeth.
Its better you upload pictures.... Mostly it may be due to excessively sharp canine or malformmed anterior.
This can be very well treated by cosmetic treatment. Composites, crowns n other are options for this..

Dr. Yash Agrawal.

Nagpur | Dentist
Dentist can correct ur smile by orthodontic treatment or cosmetic but for planning u have to visit dentist or upload ur pics.
By vampire teeth , you must be talking about either  the long and sharp canines or short incisors. It would be best to visit a cosmetic or aesthetic dentist and decide wat treatment would be best for u or either orthodontic treatment could be done
You should go for orthodontic treatment (braces) or else upload ur pics
Dr. Parul Panchasara Pune | Dental Surgeon
Better to upload a picture so I can see the severity of and can suggest something. If all the other teeth are properly set in your mpirh you can go  for cosmetic makeover ; if the situation is due to improper teeth bite then it can be corrected with braves tretament. Visit a dentist to get proper understanding and treatment. Good day
Hi the vampire look could be due to sharp canines which help you tear the food. If it is really bothering you a cosmetic makeover can be done for it.  Otherwise enjoy the fact that it is unique to you.  Cheers.  Dr Amit Sadhwani MDS Prosthodontics