Use of general anesthesia

I have two extract few of my teeth along with wisdom tooth. I am very much afraid of injections used during the local anesthesia hence willing to oor for GA and get it done in one shot. So how life threatening will be GA?

Doctor Answers (2) on Use of general anesthesia

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
Hello we routinely use general anesthesia for cases similar to yours. Your case is a simple case we do almost daily . There is minimal threat to life as general anesthesia is done routinely for lakh of people for various surgeries. Feel free to visit www.trisadental.in for more info.
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia Surat | Periodontist
GA won't be life threatening to you at all if you are physically fit. Millions of patients get GA everyday. But consider this. Tomorrow if you will need a root canal, or a filling or gum treatment, will you go for GA for that too? Isn't it easier and smarter to overcome your fear of injections once and for all? There are safe sedative drugs your dentist can prescribe to you to overcome your phobia before injection. Unless your mouth opening is less or your wisdom teeth are very badly impacted in your jaws, I would advise you to go for local anesthesia.