Urgent consultation

I want To know that my wisdom teeth has not come out its grown inside only . I want to know that if I get Cut in my Gum then is it possible that the Wisdom Teeth Would Develop Space to Come Out. ? Or at any time can it come out by itself is there any chance for it to come out on its own or shall I get a cut made into my Gum So that it can come out. Kindly advice something as early as possible. Thanks

Doctor Answers (6) on Urgent consultation

Hi post an x ray if u have ..and if its angulated its gonna be tough to see it coming out...more or less it all depends on angulation and space in ur jaw for the tooth to erupt..as ur age is 21 and if its not angulated u can wait for one or two more years..best of luck feel free to ask ne further queries take care
An xray will show you the position of your wisdom teeth. If not oriented correctly they can never erupt with or without adequate space. Visit a dentist and get an opinion. In many cases nothing needs to be done at all.
Hi..it can't. You need to undergo surgical extraction. Even if you cut only gum, the gum will grow again. Removing complete wisdom tooth is the best solution. Regards
Brother its totally depends on position and angle of your erupting teeth , cant say anything without proper xray In some case its possible In some case its not possible
It is not necessary if you get a cut in the gum your wisdom tooth will come out..with a cut in the gum eruption of the wisdom tooth will happen only if it is coming out straight and your jaw has adequate space to accommodate it..and it is to be done only if it is creating some problem to you.. otherwise you need to get a full mouth x-ray done to see the angulation in which it is placed or erupting ..you can show your dentist the x-ray then they will guide you whether you should wait for eruption or get it extracted....
Hi...it can be come out without cutting your gums,but it all depends upon the positioning of the wisdom tooth.gum cutting or any surgical procedure is required for eruption or extraction when it is not properly placed .to confirm this radiograph of the tooth is needed ,so one can see the angulation of the root of the tooth. So if you have radiograph then upload it,or u can visit a dentist for the proper diagnosis. Thanks n take care.