Ulcers problem

Hello doctor i am having ulcers in my whole mouth i have started smoking again few days ago what should i do

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 30 yrs exp Mumbai

Ulcers in the mouth are best treated in my clinic by Diode lasers.  They zap the bacteria out and help in the healing process.  Trust me we are one of the pioneers in Diode lasers in Mumbai and the results are amazing.  The causes of ulcers are stress,  vitamin deficiencies ( usually B complex and C)  or very poor oral hygiene.  Please visit a good dentist and consult for the same.  Develop a healthy and stress free lifestyle.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Mouth ulcers can be due to many reasons and you need to visit a dentist to find out the exact cause so that the appropriate treatment can be started...... till that time the least you can do is to stop smoking and applying anaesthetic gel like mucopain or Dologel CT for symptomatic relief.... Regards.....
Dr. Rohan Patani
Dentist 3 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. First of all smoking is not good for yr health.  If u have just started this habit get rid of it asap. And for yr ulcers apply any anesthetic gel which will help u get rid of the pain. If the ulcers stay for more than a few days visit yr nearest dentist.
Dr. Karan Chauhan
Dentist 12 yrs exp Allahabad
first quit smoking then use tess gel 4 times a day
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,ulcers may be due to various reasons like stress,viral diseases etc. I can advise you mucopain or dologel to relieve symptoms but it is only temporary relief.Prior to any treatment you have to quit smoking and visit nearby dentist immediately.
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Ulcers in whole mouth may or may not be dangerous. Is your smoking related to any other habit also.? Like tobacco chewing or alcohol consumption? It is better to get yourself checked by a dentist. He / she will visualize your ulcers closely (clinical picture) and give you appropriate treatment module for it.
Dr. Shyama Chalam
Pediatric Dentist 5 yrs exp Ahmedabad
The most  common reason for ulcers is an increased stress which again explains why you have picked up on smoking. Practice yoga,  quite smoking and use an ulcer gel ( such as Himalaya companies). If your ulcer does not heal in 7 days,  then please visit a nearby dentist.