Toothache problem
I am suffering from toothache and doc sugested me to take dp gesic tablet ,is it correct one , wats d use of dp gesic?

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Taking pain killers without curing the root cause is like applying bandage on an area where there is a thorn prick without removing the thorn.  Plz get yourself treated without fear.  Nowadays dentistry has advanced to a very high level...  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Jeyathipan
Dentist 7 yrs exp Chennai
Only tablets is not an permanent solution...visit ur nearest dentist and take up the treatment wat necessary...pain killers is only an temporary relieve ....