Toothache
Have severe toothache and pain in my gums. Unable to chew food and having regular ulcers in my mouth. Skin inside my mouth (inside of cheeks) is cut.

Dr. Arun Kant
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, there must be a sever tooth decay in that perticular region, better seek a dentsit as soon as possible to avoide any further complications. Taking only medicines is not enough, dentist will rightly guide yiu for the same after proper examination and xrays. Take care. Regards.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..visit dentist ASAP. Meantime apply pansoral gel on gums and ulcers three to six times daily. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ...visit a nearby dentist ASAP for proper diagnosis... Because without looking clinically, nothing can be recommended as such in your case ... Take care ..!!!
Dental Surgeon
This can be because of multitude of causes. Your toothache can be because of pulp exposure of the particular tooth or can be also because of pyorrhoea of the supporting gums and tissues. Both can also be inter-related. Your ulcers can be because of an upset stomach or regurgitation of acidic juices from the stomach. But if you are a tobacco consumer then ulcers may indicate towards a condition called oral submucous fibrosis or it may be plain simple vitamin B deficiency or your teeth are having jagged edges. All of the above have to examined so as to come to a proper diagnosis. Contact your local dentist at the earliest so that you may arrive at the most probable diagnosis