Tooth cavity

In my teeths there is 3,4 small cavity or hole and now it can spreading fastly in nearby teeths and those teeths are also get very small cavity infected... I brush twice a day... Then also it can happen... I use toothpaste sensodyne...sir Please give me some suggestion... What i can do.. I consult a doctor but she charges much money... For filling these teeths... Is any more solution for this problem.... How i protect my teeths from cavity and make my teeth cavity free...
views-icons 69 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (10) on Tooth cavity

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
You are suggested to visit a dentist and get the complete Diagnosis.Get your cavities filled as soon as possible Charges are based on material used for filling and case to case basis based on gravity of the situation.Follow standard dental habits and visit dentist regularly for healthy dental needs. Regards Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center of Kharadi in Pune
hello sir, First of all i would tell you that, a doctor will not charge u unnecessarily without actually treating it. Dentistry is never expensive but neglect is. Now answering to your problem, You will again will have to visit a dentist and undergo intra oral radiograph. then your dentist will tell you if you will be requiring just a filling or a root canal..
Hi, Please visit a dentist to get the fillings done as if neglected you may have to do root canal later.Visit dentist yearly for regular check ups & twice brushing everyday with soft bristle toothbrush.
Hi.. don't ignore cavities. Visit dentist and get them filled or else they can spread even more wide and deep leading to root canal. You can search some more dentists, there would be some affordable dentists for sure.

Regards

Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, you should get the cavities filled as early as possible. if the cavities deepen, the treatment cost will increase. toothpaste does not stop cavities. maintain proper brushing technique. brush twice daily, floss regularly and rinse after every meal.
Hello, you need to get the cavitated teeth filled at the earliest before it involves the pulp causing pain and the treatment then would be more expensive.Go to a dentist at the earliest.Treatment is not expensive,neglect is. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
First visit a dentist and get the cavities filled, before it gets worse and deeper. toothpaste can not stop cavities. It is mainly because of our eating habits and Diet.
Only option to get rid of the cavities is to get them filled. For that you have to visit a dentist
SENSODYNE is for sensitivity problems. it has nothing to do with cavities
Cavities should be filled as soon as possible so that it doesn't get more worse. There is a chance of this cavities spreading to other teeth mainly adjacent and opposite teeth. If the cavity deepens then you will have sensitivity problem and then it leads to pain later. At that time treatment will be lengthy and more costly.so better to get down the fillings done as soon as possible. generally filling is economical.
no tooth paste can stop the cavity spreading.
Get the cavities treated and it will cost you comparatively less if u get them treated in initial stages or else you may have to spend a substantial amount to get them fixed later. So be hasty and get them filled.
Do cavity fillings first, than brush your teeth properly, take ur dentist guidance