Tooth Cap root canal

I had a cap installed over my tooth after root canal. It was booked through practo. Dr. Sandeep Mahlwat in October 2014 at claremont smile clinic in Gurgaon sector 50. The cap has come off today. They had given me a 5 year unconditional warranty card for the cap. I have the warranty card. Please advise how I should go about getting this fixed

Doctor Answers (5) on Tooth Cap root canal

Hi..no need to worry. Just call up your dentist for help. If it is under warranty then it can be fixed free of cost. Sometimes caps come out because of less tooth height. So they can be fixed back. Warranty is given for that purpose only. Regards
Hi need not to worry happens commonly...if the tooth structure is not broken then the same cap can be refixed..minor procedure... ur dentist wil check y it came out and wil do any occlusal adjustment if needed..take care feel free to ask ne further queries
Dear Tooth Cap root canal......the crown or cap is an artificial cover over a root canal tooth to make u facilitate chewing proper.It should last for almost a decade if a metal fused ceramic and if zircon alike material will last more than that, if there is any deflection by occlusion will come out, please do have a check in the near by dentist of the radiography that the root-canal is intact or it my need to be re-in forced by post n core to solid are the walls then again to cover the cap.might need a replacement also................please do visit near by dentist and post clinical picture and radio graph..............thanks.
See first of all you have to understand that cap is artificially made prosthesis, it's to support your root canal treated tooth, and in some cases it can be came off after some time, so nothing wrong has occured to you, just visit same dentist with your problem and he will fix it soon
Dr. Anish Goyal Gurgaon | Prosthodontist
Hi