Tooth bleach

Will the teeth loose it's enamel if we bleach. What is the remedy to remove the plaque in teeth.. Please suggest me any home remedies. I have been suffering from this problem since many days. How can I overcome this

Doctor Answers (4) on Tooth bleach

Good that u shared ur pic...for plaque removal u need a professional cleaning of ur teeth that is scaling and can be done by ur local dentist..and as u asked if u loose enamel if bleaching is done then, No..bleaching agents whiten ur teeth by oxidising the enamel layer But there are certain side effects of bleaching, can be explained by your nearest dentist.. best of luck feel free to ask ne further query
Dear Sir,please go for simple, cleaning and polishing of ur teeth first,this vl remove the rough deposits and makes the teeth surface smooth there by reduces accumulation of plaque. Maintain good oral hygiene, (night brushing is very important)
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra Lucknow | Dental Surgeon
Plaque and debris can be removed from the tooth surface through cleaning(scaling) improving your gums over all health. Home remedies are not going to provide u a definite treatment. In case you want to go for tooth bleaching(tooth whitening) it will not affect your enamel. Its a safe procedure with promising results. Knock the door of the nearby your dentist and wear a beautiful smile.
I advice you go for deep scaling. You can also use mouth wash two times in a day for 15 days. Also you can do warm saline rinses 2 to 3 times in a day for 15 days.