Tooth bleaching
My wedding is on 14th November and I want to get tooth bleaching done before my wedding. Where can I go and what is the cost for the procedure.

Teeth bleaching is a cosmetic treatment and its costs starts from Rs 6000 onwards. If you are in pune, you can visit us at Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center. We are one of the Highest rated and ranked Multispeciality Dental clinic in Pune.
If u r in Pune and looking for dental treatments for any kids or adults , u can reach us directly on Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center, Shop 14, Ground Floor, Gera Park View, Near EON IT PARK, kharadi, pune. *WE ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED & RANKED MULTI-SPECIALITY DENTAL CLINIC IN KHARADI, PUNE* Call / WhatsApp on @823772074one, Eight 999751605 .