Loose teeth tooth abscess

I had severe tooth ache a month ago, and my right two teeth got loose, so I went to a near by dentist, she suggested me some antibiotics and told me to come after few days and if tooth settles she'll do a root canal. I didn't wanted a root canal I wanted my tooth to remain, so I searched online and found that it was tooth abscess by comparing my symptoms, and went on for some home remedies to cure it, I rinse with salt water, and also tried wheat grass powder as I learnt it removes the toxins. My right front two teeth were loose now since yesterday my rights ones are also getting loose. I wanna know if the infection is spreading and is it too late for me to save my teeth.?
views-icons 55 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, The infection can easily spread along the facial planes.Visit an Endodontist and get the Root canal done.Home remedies at this stage will not work.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,Dental arts,jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune
Hi, do not go for any home remedies visit a dentist and get an x-ray done. Get it treated before any further damage.
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 12 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi I will make it short for you. Pls visit the dentist and follow the advise. Avoid home remedies in such severe infection. It might not be late and the tooth might get saved Regards
Dr. Dinesh B Rathod
Dentist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Visit nearby dentist to get RCT done,  home remedies not work at this stage,  to prevent any such complications in future it might work. Yes infection spreading with time you delay,  we can cave the teeth with rct.
Dr. Prasanth Pillai
Dentist 22 yrs exp Ernakulam
Please visit the nearest dentist urgently... they will advise an OPG Xray which will reveal the status of all your teeth and their supporting bone... which is essential at this point even before starting treatment. It is urgent... if you wish to retain the remaining teeth of yours.
Fix up an appointment with the nearest Dentist and proceed for evaluation and management without delay.
Follow instructions given by the dentist meticulously.