Too many dreams
Hey Doctor, I get too many dreams in the sleep and wake up because of those frequently in between of my sleeping time. Thus feel that I did not sleep well and get tired because of same. This happen even if take a small sleep. And this is happening from couple of years now. Please suggest something. Thanks.

Dear Ms. Dreams are normal process, Excessive dreams usually means less of deep sleep resulting in non refreshed feeling in the morning. Occasionally excessive dreams can be normal due to some stress or physical health condition. But if it happens consistently, then it could be sign of clinical depression. You can start by practicing good sleep hygiene techniques and lifestyle modifications like regular exercise or yoga, meditation etc. If depressive symptoms are becoming obvious and excessive, please consult a psychiatrist for assessment and appropriate treatment.
You can reach us for psychological assessment and therapy
Probably you are not  physically tired enough to fall asleep calmly. Or  there could be some issues which you have not resolved properly.
To understand better of all those things ,  do consult a Counselor.
Excessive dreams usually means less of deep sleep resulting in non refreshed feeling in the morning. Occasionally excessive dreams can be normal due to some stress or physical health condition. But if it happens consistently, then it could be sign of clinical depression. You can start by practicing good sleep hygiene techniques and lifestyle modifications like regular exercise or yoga, meditation etc. Read my blog on sleep hygiene on www.mindcarebangalore.com. If depressive symptoms are becoming obvious and excessive, please consult a psychiatrist for assessment and appropriate treatment.

Feeling of dreaming while awake Chloroquine side effects dreams