Tmj solution

I have pain in left jaw end. It increases while i walk. I got scan. In scan there are 2 wisdome tooth also.but pain is near joint . Not in wisdom tooth. I am not able to figure out. How long it takes to releave this pain. Pain is continuous . I am taking medicine for wisdome tooth pain. That is not helping. Having fever kind of feeling. Pain in near ear , eye, head .All pain one side.

Dr. Akanksha S.D
Oral Medicine and Radiology 7 yrs exp Bangalore

If you have any clicking noise or deviation of the jaw to one side during mouth opening or a lock jaw,it is more likely the pain is originating from the TMJ and if the wisdom tooth is infected it can lead to referred pain to ear and head and discomfort which could be continuous in nature and may increase while sleeping u should go for an OPG xray and visit a nearby dentist asap.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You might not be feeling the pain in the wisdom teeth as such but your symptoms relate to the fact that the wisdom tooth is pressurizing the nerve and causing referred pain in other areas..... extraction of the offending tooth is the recommended treatment protocol and should not be delayed further.... Regards.....
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai

From what you have mentioned,looks like the pain is cos of the wisdom tooth which is radiating to your jaw joint.  but please visit a dentist & get it examined.  also I don't rule out the possibility of the jaw joint problem.  you might have to get a full mouth xray(OPG)  to assess any damage to the jaw joint too.  please don't take only painkillers to relieve this pain & visit a dentist as soon as possible
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, Mam,have you consulted a dentist in this regard?If not I suggest you do it right away.Radiating pain in these areas that you mention could be from an infected wisdom tooth.If you have any clicking noise or deviation of the jaw to one side during mouth opening or a lock jaw,it is more likely the pain is originating from the TMJ.CBCT of the area could reveal the bigger picture.DO VISIT A DENTIST ASAP.Regards,DR Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore.
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi ma'am. .The pain that occurs due to wisdom tooth eruption or its infection always leads to a radiating kind of pain towards ear, head and jaw joint area.. If the X ray shows that it's the wisdom tooth that side then mostly you have to go for removal of the concerned tooth. .Once it is full blown infection the pain cannot be relieved with oral medication. . So kindly go ahead with the treatment. .It is absolutely painless these days due to modern anaesthetic techniques and medication. .hope it helps. .
Dr. Harish Rathi
Dentist 37 yrs exp Nagpur
Visit the bearest dentist at the earliest
Dr. Vidisha Parashar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Stop ignoring your pain and visit a dentist a straight away. An OPG ( full mouth X ray ) vl help in diagnosing the major cause of your problem Regards Dr VIDISHA PARASHAR ILLUMIDENT LIGHTING UP YOUR SMILE
Dr. Amit Kumar
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
The problem looks bigger than u see. Please get a thorough check up. Opg radiograph. Could help a lot
Dr. Karthik J
Endodontist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Please note that the wisdom tooth if infected can lead to pain and discomfort which could be continuous in nature. Moreover I would suggest you to have your teeth examined and rule out any possible infection arising from the wisdom teeth which could radiate to the areas u just mentioned. .. Most of the time the teeth are impacted or partially erupted which can pick up a cavity(which goes  unnoticed due to its position and location).... Suggest you to check with a Dentist for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan... Hope it helps Regards