Tight foreskin
Forskin on my penis is a bit tight .I have read that it might get hurt while sexual intercourse ,not necessarily.but It it hurts .is there any cure for that..?? I am getting married soon.plz help.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Phimosis (tight foreskin) is the inability to retract the foreskin behind the head (glans) of the penis. ... Pathologic phimosis occurs due to infection, inflammation, or scarring and is usually found in uncircumcised adult men, in early stages can be treated with steroid cream and cause specific treatment, in late stages needs circumcision. please consult a general surgeon.