Penis forskin don't open.

Hello sir, I m 22 yrs , my problem is my penis forskin open at normal mode, but when it erected forskin don't back means don't open, the tip of penis remain close at the time of erect. What I do, please tell me . Thank you

Harisha N L

It can be phimosis or frenulum breve...clinical examination is necessary to diagnose it properly...In minor degrees of frenulum breve steroid creams like Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.5% is used. The success of the medical method is less so surgical procedures like frenuloplasty or circumcision adviced...Frenuloplasty is a better procedure with great success where the surgeon splits the required part of the skin and sutures in a required way to correct the defect...Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed....consult nearest urologist they will help you further