Penis forskin seal broken
While mustabating my penis forskin seal was broken and blood comes out pf teared area. It was a bit painful but its not bleeding nw. as its difficult for me to open the foreskin as its paining coz the foreskin seal was broken and try to heal. what should I do to heal faster. though I can't able to do sex wid my girlfriend also coz of pain. I use to clean it with water only. Please tell me whether after healing I can continue for sex. Please suggest me so that I can heal it faster. or is it a very serious matter please suggest m so much worried.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If you are not able to retract the foreskin back fully, then you have a condition called phimosis. But cannot say for sure without examining . Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further examination and management. If it turns out that you do have phimosis, then circumcision will need to be done. That's the only treatment for it. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.