Penis sensivity& curve
Right side of penis is less sensitive as compare to left , right side forskin alway get swolled up after having intercourse for atleast 3-4 hrs , penis is almost 120° curved ...if lubricant not use it pains on right side forskin And bruises alway come on right side of forskin after intercourse ( if condom or lubricant not used) , I am having oral n genital herpes it outburst once in a year only .
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. If you are getting recuurent herpes, then consult a dermatologist when you get the next episode. They will treat the current episode and then start you on suppression therapy. This will help prevent further episodes. Also the present lesion you are describing could be balanoposthitis. But you will need detailed clinical examination. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.