BF's penis curved upwards

My boyfriend's penis is curved upwards like a hook. It is difficult for us to have an intercourse. He can penetrate my vagina but he feels discomfort and cannot ejaculate inside of me by thrusting. Only in my mouth. We want to get married in the future and have children, but he never ejaculates in my vagina.

Doctor Answers (1) on BF's penis curved upwards

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Some men have a penis that curves to the side, upward or downward when erect. This is common, and a bent penis in most men isn't a problem. Generally, a bent penis is only a cause for concern if your erections are painful or if the curvature of your penis interferes with sex.

When you become sexually aroused, blood flows into sponge-like spaces inside your penis, expanding and stiffening it. A bent penis generally occurs when these spaces don't expand evenly. Most often, this is due to normal differences in penis anatomy, but sometimes scar tissue or another problem causes a bent penis and painful erections.
Consult Urologist...