Penis curved downwards

My penis is curved downwards,curve is from mid shaft, right part is a little spongier than left which is hard when erect. The part below glans has a ring like bulge. Please help me n guide me For further information n how this problem can be fixed.

Doctor Answers (2) on Penis curved downwards

I think need to consult an andrologist.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., looks.like.you have developed peyronies disesase.... Peyronie's disease is the development of scar tissue inside the penis that results in abnormal curvature of the penis. ... There is no treatment that will cure Peyronie's disease. However, there are several types of treatments that will reduce the symptoms of the disease....surgery is the best option... The type of surgery will depend on your condition. Your doctor will consider the location of scar tissue, the severity of your symptoms and other factors....consult urologist....