Penis forskin hurts.
Dr, i recently got married n Wenevr i try to hv sex wid my wife, my skin of my penis hurts as its nt detached properly. I Dnt wana remv full skin jst wana cut or detachd d top skin attachd to penis. Wt wud b cost of it. Wt shld b done n of ne surgery requir den wt wud b d cost.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hay buddy just consult surgeon in ur city n follow him.... u'll be happy n satisfied soon... Plz keep ur opinion aside about ur status simply..... u don't what a blunder u doing

Hello..i think you are trying to tell that you want to get something like circumcision..it's better you consult a surgeon and get yourself examined..we need to see if it's any problem in retraction or not ..please consult a Surgeon...the cost and all depends from hospital to hospital...thank you