Thyroid query
T3 is 13.839 and T4 is 40.033 and TSH is 0.05 does this mean I have thyroid?? Why is only TSH checked at normal places. Request you to please help me with this query

The reports suggest HYPERTHYROIDISM which means your Thyroid gland is more active than it normally is. It is producing more T3 and T4. There are various causes for this condition and a number of tests should be conducted to reach a final diagnosis for further treatment.
Visit a endocrinologist near you.

+102
Chat with a doctor
U r having Hyperthyroidism and need treatment. Contact me
Thyroid gland is present in all Humans normally. The initial test comprise of all the 3 T3, T4 and TSH Later only TSH is required for assesingbte treatment
Consult with me online for better information and prescription drugs