Thyroid problems
I have thyroid and mensuration problem can I have papaya and pineapple fruit in my diet also want to know can I include Nutrella and egg in my diet

Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello sure will help you See, you have menses problem because of thyroid. But Before prescribing anything we need some information like . Vitals . Family history . Your medical history . Daily routine . Lifestyle and physical activity And many more So, if you want discuss in detail, you can contact us through the link below
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita
Yes , ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.
Is it hypo or hyper thyroid problem? What is your height and weight?
Contact me to get proper diet in www.dieticianyaso.com

Overactive thyroid diet