Thyroid problem

Sir, i have thyroid ,or mera bajan thora jada hai ,main last 1 year ,se meadicine khaa ke use control kar rha hoen??? Bt what about my weight main ussey kam karney ke liye kyaa karu?? Kya mujhe fat burner khana chahye? Help me sir please

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

To maintain weight with thyroid is little hard so you need to check on your diet. Take low fat salt restricted high fibre diet with all seasonal fresh things. Avoid fried things, sweets ,cold drinks, cruciferous foods and high fat milk products. Regular exercises, at least 50 mnts physical activity of your choice with specific yoga for thyroid.
manage your lifestyles with diet yoga and sleep and manage celibacy. send your details fir further specific management
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi I understand your concern. For your height your weight is in normal range of BMI. Since you gaining weight, you need to add more activities in your routine, which aids in weight loss. Along with that follow a diet comprises of less carbs but high protein, if you are non vegetarian you can have lean meat, fish n eggs. You can have fruits n vegetables, Dal. Have very light dinner. Chew your food well n eat slowly. You can contact me personally or any other dietician for detailed personalized guidance. I am also from Delhi.

Hello.. First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of proteins...so best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or subzi...you need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming  for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....you can also include green tea...it will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific  diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you.. please don't take any fat burners...