Thin Body...
I am doing exercise in gym from last 5 month and my regular diet is also good but there is no change in my body,... I am so thin, I want to become healthy. My gym trainer told me to take Mass gainer of company double Mass gainer... I want to know the mass gainer is safe for me or not...?

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, Try going natural. A mass gainer is basically calories in the form of a shake. So instead of having rice, veggies, paneer, egg and chicken, you could replace with a shake. Mass gainers can be another option for between meals. But make sure you have three meals of real food and no more than three of these gainer shakes. Better yet, make your own shakes with fruits and protein powder.