Diet and exercise

I want to flatten my stomach and reduce fat from thighs. So what is the diet and exercises I have to do and follow

Doctor Answers (1) on Diet and exercise

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,yes you can reduce that extra fat, . There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of brisk walking or jogging or dance or aerobics along morning and evening will help you to reduce the extra fat in thighs and stomach along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and lose extra fat . Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered to be fit are: 1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively. 2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods. 3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight. 4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet. 5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets. 6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.