Diet and Nutrition exercise for body fat
I have body fat problem which make me uncomfortable. My weight is 99 I want to make it near 70. I fell so lazy and always delaying thing. I want my body in shape so that I fell confident and happy

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Things need to be discussed in detail. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Greetings for the day!!    Loosing weight is a lifestyle change. Only by switching to healthy lifestyle, you will be able to loose excess fat. Include more protein rich foods like pulses, legumes, eggs, chicken, fishes, paneer to boost the metabolism and to reduce fat in the body. Reduce intake of junk foods and sweets. Have a realistic goal of 4-5kg for every month. Exercise regularly and have a proper sleep Thank you
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in your diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid oily and fried food, fast food, preservative food.
contact me for customised diet  plan  through  Practo, you will get good result definitely.
you can reduce your weight 4-5kg weight in one month through online consultation.
Aim for a slow, steady weight loss. Losing even a small amount of weight can lower your risk of health problems. Exercise (for example, walk, swim or bicycle) for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week. You will be more likely to keep weight off if you make lifelong lifestyle changes. Vegetarian diet is an excellent way to lose weight. That’s because, most vegetables contain good carbs, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and proteins. These nutrients prevent absorption of fat, improve bowel movement, strengthen bones, help shed fat and build muscle mass, boost brain function, energize the body, and keep all the diseases away. Don’t skip meals; Eat more frequently; Have home-made foods; Ditch the salt shaker and those additional spoons of sugar for your tea. Both sugar and salt should be taken in moderation; Go for Aerobic Exercises – Not just a diet plan to reduce belly fat is important, exercises to reduce belly fat are very important. You can follow aerobic exercises, that not only cut down the stubborn belly fat but also helps in building body stamina and boost body’s energy levels.
Kindly contact me via practo to get a better customized diet plan.
Weight loss is a slow process. It take its full time to be happened. As only one day's samosa or pizza intake is not responsible for weight gain in the same one day fasting or dieting will not going to help you lossing your weight.
For a better customized diet plan book your appointment with me.
First of all don't take any kind of stress. it will enhance your bulk of fat and body weight. take less carbs ...include maximum herbs in your regular diet.