Diet plan for abs
I am doing gym from last some years.but I never been regular,let's say 10-12 days in a month.but from past one year I have almost left the gym(5-8 days in a month) and gained 3-4 kg weight.and my but body has tendency to gain weight easily.plz suggest me strict diet plan for flat stomach or abs.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

hi, If it is time constraint that you have left gym then practice yoga or stretch exercises at home for half hour daily.Eat a well balanced diet with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.Drink 6-8glasses of water.consult in person for a personalized diet chart.