Teeth yellowing and disco

Hello Doctor Over the past three years, the lower teeth have become quite yellow and pale. I also think the teeth might have become a little brittle. Possible cause could be smoking. Could you please let me know the best possible way to solve this problem.

Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello.. Tooth discoloration may be due to stains on teeth due to smoking.Priorly quit smoking habit and i suggest you to visit dentist for scaling of your teeth.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

The first step for you should be getting a proper clinical examination done by a dentist..... you are educated enough to understand that cessation of smoking is the first logical step that you can take at your own end..... you might be requiring a session of teeth cleaning for getting rid of the deposits on the teeth for improved oral health..... Regards.....
Dr. Pranesh
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Get Scaling and polishing done from a Dentist. Brittle? May be your teeth become little mobile or shaky due to Gum infection. Consult dentist for further evaluation
Dr. Rajeev Gupta
Dentist 21 yrs exp Delhi
You could start with stopping smoking.A proper session of cleaning and polishing is required for you.A proper clinical examination is must
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Teeth yellowing and discolouration is very common if you have a habit of smoking first you have to undergo a thorough scaling and polishing..tc..
Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear Patient Yellow and pale teeth calls for a round of cleaning. Smoking causes discolouration of teeth rather than brittleness. I recommend a through cleaning which gives you a good result