Teeth yellowing and disco

Hello Doctor Over the past three years, the lower teeth have become quite yellow and pale. I also think the teeth might have become a little brittle. Possible cause could be smoking. Could you please let me know the best possible way to solve this problem.

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth yellowing and disco

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
The first step for you should be getting a proper clinical examination done by a dentist..... you are educated enough to understand that cessation of smoking is the first logical step that you can take at your own end..... you might be requiring a session of teeth cleaning for getting rid of the deposits on the teeth for improved oral health..... Regards.....
Dr. Pranesh
13 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Get Scaling and polishing done from a Dentist. Brittle? May be your teeth become little mobile or shaky due to Gum infection. Consult dentist for further evaluation
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello.. Tooth discoloration may be due to stains on teeth due to smoking.Priorly quit smoking habit and i suggest you to visit dentist for scaling of your teeth.
Dr. Rajeev Gupta
20 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
You could start with stopping smoking.A proper session of cleaning and polishing is required for you.A proper clinical examination is must
Dr. Vidhu.S
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Teeth yellowing and discolouration is very common if you have a habit of smoking first you have to undergo a thorough scaling and polishing..tc..
Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
15 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Dear Patient Yellow and pale teeth calls for a round of cleaning. Smoking causes discolouration of teeth rather than brittleness. I recommend a through cleaning which gives you a good result