Teeth Whitening

What is the best way to make teeth white. I brush twice daily still my teeth has a yellow tint on it. Shall I go for polishing or does it make teeth weak?
views-icons 143 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Teeth Whitening

Dr. Prakruti Trivedi Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
If you want celebrity smile, u will definitely need teeth whitening. Because Scaling and polishing will only clear the stains of the teeth and will not change the color or tint of teeth. So if one wants teeth whiter or rather lighter in shade then existing bleaching is a treatment of choice. None of the treatment will make teeth weak or damage it in any sense
Dr. Shail Jaggi Pune | Endodontist
Tooth Whitening and Polishing are two different procedures. Scaling and polishing is needed to remove the calculus and plaque and must be done once in 6 months and doors not change the color of the teeth Tooth whitening however is a chemical procedure to whiten the teeth and change the shade. There are different ways to do this Can be HOME TOOTH WHITENING, CHAIRSIDE TOOTH WHITENING AND ZOOM TOOTH WHITENING if done correctly can be a superb option for a super looking smile! All of the above are completely safe and you can have a great looking smile!
Hi if its clean and no stains need not to go for whitening every individual has his own shade...still want teeth in lighter shade than what they are..u can go for in office and home bleach procedures...visit ur dentist for best advice take care
Here are some home remedies for teeth whitening 1 mix baking soda with your toothpaste twice a week 2 rub inside of banana peel on your teeth 3 avoid stain causing diet such as coffee red wine soft drinks Clinical treatments are scaling polishing and bleaching ..
Get ur scaling and polishing done. Scaling does not make ur teeth weak rather they make them healthy. After scaling if u still want ur teeth to look more whiter then go for office bleaching. Consult ur specialist.
Please visit a dentist to find out whether there is any clinical condition, if so get it treated!! If your particular about whitening, it can be done by bleaching!!