Teeth problem

I have this kind of teeth and it looks bad to me. How can I treat them and bring them to right position so that I dont look like draculla ? Suggest me any treatment.

Doctor Answers (4) on Teeth problem

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Although the photograph that you have posted is not very clear, but still one thing is for sure that the best treatment option for you would be going for orthodontic treatment..... this can be done using braces or the latest modality of clear aligners...... please visit your orthodontist for the best options available in your case.... Regards....
Hello..braces treatment can be done at your age which may take 1 to 1.5 years appproximately.kindly consult orthodontist .
Dr. Ankit Jain Delhi | Dentist
Dear Practo User,
As my fellow doctor has already recommended the correct treatment plan. I would also recommend the same. Go for orthodontic treatment (braces).
Give some time to your treatment and you will see nothing less than a miracle with your looks.
Regards
Dr Ankit Jain
Braces Brace and Braces. This is a clear case for Orthodontics. It will take a couple of years but it can be corrected. Even though it sounds like a very long time you will be surprised how soon it passes and at the end you will have a much more confident smile.