Teeth problem

I have this kind of teeth and it looks bad to me. How can I treat them and bring them to right position so that I dont look like draculla ? Suggest me any treatment.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Although the photograph that you have posted is not very clear, but still one thing is for sure that the best treatment option for you would be going for orthodontic treatment..... this can be done using braces or the latest modality of clear aligners...... please visit your orthodontist for the best options available in your case.... Regards....
Dr. Ankit Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Delhi

Dear Practo User, As my fellow doctor has already recommended the correct treatment plan. I would also recommend the same. Go for orthodontic treatment (braces). Give some time to your treatment and you will see nothing less than a miracle with your looks. Regards Dr Ankit Jain
Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 12 yrs exp Nagpur

Braces Brace and Braces. This is a clear case for Orthodontics. It will take a couple of years but it can be corrected. Even though it sounds like a very long time you will be surprised how soon it passes and at the end you will have a much more confident smile.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello..braces treatment can be done at your age which may take 1 to 1.5 years appproximately.kindly consult orthodontist .