Teeth Growth in 6 yrs old

My daughther has four teeth growing two front teeth from the upper jaw and two side teeth from the lower jaw. I was told by a regular dentist that there is insufficient space or a narrow jaw problem and all four teeth may have problem when surfacing out. Should I consider any jaw widening treatment now or wait until she becomes older? What is the right time for any intervention of this nature so that neater looking set of teeth can be assured. One teeth has already surfaced and I see it has turned to adapt itself to the available space. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (2) on Teeth Growth in 6 yrs old

It is early yet to predict future jaw growth and tooth position. But it wouldn't hurt to get an orthodontist's opinion.
Interceptive treatment can b started at d earliest to minimize d orthodontic treatment duration.. Consult a orthodontist fr further details..