Swollen on ankle
There is swollen on right ankle and it is paining . It's feel like Vein is getting pulled marked in orange,circle part which is swollen pain a lot.

Any history of injury?
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Hello Practo User, Did you twist your ankle? Do you have any fever? What type of footwear are you using?
If you wish you can consult me online further discussion and advise. Regards.