Swelling in ankle region
Dr , its been 15 days my mil has ankle n legs pain n heavy swelling on right ankle , enclosed prescription of tabs she took inspite of it no improvement at all and she has pain while walking and unable to do squat.

Hi, Need more elaborate history Was the swelling followed by any twisting injury? Consult directly for proper management
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Sir I would suggest you to hv a online consultation to evaluate the condition