Suggest a healthy diet for vericocele
Hello can any one suggest a healthy fibre rich diet I have vericocele I will buy diet plan by consulting you

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
You can contact me through practo to get a customised healthy balanced calculated diet plan which will help you to stay healthy and be fit. You can include whole grain cereals, pulses, leafy veg and other veg in stewed or soup form or cooked in less oil, buttermilk, curd, low fat milk, fruits, nuts and seeds in your daily diet. Drink plenty of water. Walk daily at least 30 mins.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello dear, I hope you are be good by your health issues. Varicocele is for a detailed consultation point. And also need your more details before going onwards .
so kindly book your appointment first then I can help you more.
only the fiber rich diet will not cure this problem. there many more certain points to be considered while planning and giving suggestions to you. thanks to share your issue. Hope for your better health. Have a nice time