Stressed mind. Head heavy
My mind is full of stress and i feel my head heavy. Also fells like crying whrn alone. Maybe overthinking and depression from last 2 years. Pls help.

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Chennai

Hi friend, It is good that you have found something is bothering you. Before it gets worse, please get help from a psychotherapist. Feel free to contact me for any guidance. Visit my website www.mastermindfoundation.com
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

In the way he described it is clear 4hst something us bothering u for which either u don't hv answers OR Something which you r not clear in idea. Then why y did take any step to redolvet it by seeking an expert to give better clarity.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, you show symptoms of anxiety. please visit a psychologist near your area. psychotherapy will work well with you.
Mr. Amit Sharma
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
How and why are you choosing to feel this discomfort from two years? The symptoms you have mentioned require immediate attention Consult with near by psychiatrist as soon as possible you may start feeling better after few weeks.